May 23, 2011

Oh Twinkie

Hot and crisp Twinkies with warm homemade chocolate syrup. My brother and sister in law have opened my eyes:)


Well tonight I had my very first deep fried Twinkie. And I have to say, it was the most amazing thing I've eaten in a while. Why have I been so stuck up about deep fried food?? How could I have been so ignorant all these years? It's a good thing I've got about 50 years left to enjoy catching up on Twinkies. And that's something I NEVER thought I would say:)

Well, tomorrow we head back home. And back to normal food that I have to cook. Sad.

In closing: here's a fuzzy picture of my boy being happyish and sweet on a walk:) C seems to have a little fever which could be caused by: his first tooth? (Acceptable) Or the beginning of a sickness? (NO!!!!) C has NEVER had a fever in his 9 month life so far.... It resulted in a fussy afternoon helping me realize I have had an easy 9 months. TOMORROW MY BABY WILL BE BACK TO NORMAL.

And yes, C is wearing the same clothes as yesterday. At least his marvelous dad and mum changed his diaper and bib, right?

Ps- J has a sore throat. :( The males in my family caught a bug:( THE FEMALE TRIUMPHS AND RULES THE WORLD. Please don't let pride come before a fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment