April 25, 2009

Lovely Day

Today was my 28th birthday. The sun was shining, the breeze was blowing through the open window, and birds were chattering when cramps awoke me at 6:34 this morning. Yes, cramps and a wonderful monthly gift on my birthday! Haha, nice!

J planned a super day for me: sleep late (which I kinda did later), Swedish pancakes, gift time (a beautiful rain barrel!!!), Earth Day festival downtown, library time, Whole Foods grocery shopping, then movie and my favorite pizza. After all that fun, we went for a walk at dusk (in shorts!!!) with the warm wind blowing us along. I don't know that I've ever had such a wonderful day before!!! And I get a party with my family tomorrow too!!! I love being 28 on a sunny day. So perfect:)

Tomorrow I shall look at my rain barrel a lot and smile at my recently completed compost bin. 

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I'm sad I can't be home.
    Have an awesome party today!!!

    ReplyDelete