I would just like to say:
- The lungs are getting squished.
- The stomach is jammed up pretty high so it's smaller.
- Heartburn is starting. Never had this before in my life.
- The legs and arms are wiggly.
- I leak. J would think it inappropriate to say where.
- My tummy is perdy big and I can't roll over well.
- And various other things.
But all day, I smile cause he wiggles and moves and kicks and slides. Totally freaking worth it:) Only 12 more weeks until he's 42 weeks old and should be out:)