- Went for a funky rain walk/run.
- Researched stuff/ideas for Baby's room.
- Paid bills, balanced the budget, and made all the various calls that went with that.
- Figured out/called about insurance and leave stuff for the birth.
- Called and scheduled another realtor visit.
- Did the dishes 1.5 times...... dishes flood on the counter was averted. Mounting again though.
- Finished the laundry. Put it away.
- Scrubbed out the new-t0-us deep freezer that had mold growing on/in it.
- Listed some stuff on Craigslist.
- Did Hypnobabies very well:)
- Wrote my sister a letter.
- Set out the recycling bins, put away the bin and trash cans.
- Spent an hour on the phone getting new insurance quotes for cars and house. Will save $800 when we switch!!!!
- Cleaned the closet.
- Made the bed, cleaned the house.
- Various other things that I did not have on the list. Including eating about 5 small meals.
Then I stopped to eat dinner and get ready to leave the house around 4:45. We went to our childbirth class from 6:30 until 10:15. Went home and slept through more storms with Sadie and J.
Sometimes I just like to keep a list of what I did during the day so I feel accomplished.