July 7, 2010

If My Husband Worked From Home....

He'd never get anything done because I'd be popping in every 10 minutes to talk to him. As it is, I feel like I take up too much of his time when he's supposed to be studying and working at home.

But wouldn't it be fun!! He should work part time from home and then I could see him and talk to him 20 work hours a week! And he could earn tons of money working at work the other 20 hours! Perfect!!!

Because talking to me can be quite a job sometimes. In fact, perhaps he should get a salary for that. And I should get a salary for watching him wash his hands for the 30th time in one day. 

1 comment:

  1. It's hard when you work from home! We are going to have to set some groundrules this next year, or neither Micah or I will get any work done!

    ReplyDelete