May 8, 2010

Garage Sales!

This morning I went garage saling and got BABY STUFF!!!! Yay!

Cool Finds: 

  1. A like new Boppy and a My Breast Friend. For $4:) I plan to do a comparison and make a final call once and for all about which works the best for breastfeeding. And make fun of their names. A LOT. 
  2. Tiny socks. Oh so tiny. Will his feet really be that small? Will the socks really stay on his feet? Will they get stuck in other stuff in the wash (as they did today) so that I'm pulling tiny socks out of my pants a week after laundry day?
  3. A SNOWSUIT!!! Because my baby will obviously want to play in the snow in January when he is 4 months old.
  4. Toys:) So we're trying to stick to wood or stuffed toys. Don't want little guy putting plastics and chemicals in his mouth. I'm going to be one of those kinds of moms. Heck, I'm just that kind of person. Organic, local, natural all the way, baby.
  5. Cloth diapers. Not at garage sales, just more came in the mail. So I had to sit and sort through my supply once again. And wash some of them. And fold them and organize them again since there is nothing more important to do in my life.  

Good day:) Cold day. Cheap day:)

1 comment:

  1. I wondered here from Heidi's blog... but I just had to tell you how much I love Yo Yo Nappies. I think they are the best cloth diapers ever.

    http://www.yoyonappy.com/

    ReplyDelete