December 7, 2009

Me

09 August 2005 @ 03:48 pm
How long does it take a bug trapped under a cup to die? Just wondering cuase I've had one on my kitchen counter for a few days now. This bug is the size of I'm-not-going-to-be-able-to-kill-anything-that-large.

02 July 2005 @ 12:14 pm
I fled my apartment yesterday because it smelled of Chaquita bananas and Raycalla Mccintosh apples. Boxes everywhere and now Meijer people recognize me and ask when I go for more boxes "You're still packing?" My head seemed like it would explode.....


THIS IS WHAT I THOUGHT ABOUT 4 YEARS AGO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I found my old Live Journal account and cannot stop laughing. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


01 June 2005 @ 06:51 pm
So I took 4 students out to dinner tonight (they bought me at a class auction). While eating I was regaled with a story of a TV show where a girl kissed her boyfriend. "He French kissed her (at which all the girls giggled, blushed and turned away) you know, that close smoochy kind (more giggling and quick glances at me to ensure I wasn't shocked. No, I wasn't, hard to believe, I know)." CHILDREN ARE SO FUNNY!!! Especially when you get a bunch of little girls together. Often I like to catch up on the 4th grade gossip and discover who likes who in the 4th grade. It's quite entertaining. So Aaron likes Arianna and because Aaron likes her, so does Mark and to follow the crowd, Will decided to fall for her as well. Hideous thought, Mark and Arianna marrying one day. I shudder in a convulsing ball on the floor ~their children~ PLEASE, NO!!!!! Jared likes Kiera and when he told Marissa (who ate with me tonight), she looked at him in surprise, which wounded his fragile heart. "I like her and there's nothing you can do about it! She's wonderful and I love her! I love her!” he yells, to Marissa's shock. I was laughing very hard upon hearing this because Jared is a timid, quiet little guy.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I am so entirely amused I cannot stop! Nothing better than reading yourself droning on and on and on and on.....

31 May 2004 @ 04:58 pm
To add to my list of things my husband must be able to do:
1. Dance. 2. Fix cars. 3. Cook. 4. Smile at me like he wants to fly away in the clouds with me. 5. Sing to me at night.
Of course, there is a lot more but I am hungry and to me, food always comes first. DINNER, yum!!

03 June 2004 @ 04:32 pm
ps. I had a job interview yesterday! Yay!! Lets all go help me by killing off the compitition!

05 June 2004 @ 10:21 pm
I took a nap today, my second for year 2004!! Go me! And I dreamed I was trying to drive to my grandma's house in Italy but the highway signs were going by way too fast for me to read. Then I realized: hey, I'm in a video game, thats why I can't read the signs. SO, I turned into Mario and leaned back and drove with my bare toes.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I must say, I haven't been this entertained by my trivial ramblings for a while. Oh the thinks I think!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahaha, I simply love the last one, where you turned into Mario and drove barefoot! XD

    ReplyDelete