October 12, 2009

Sadie

Whilst Sadie and I were walking this afternoon (minding our own business, mind you), we were chased. Fiercely and feverishly followed. Nipped at the heels. Terrorized you might say.
BY A CHIHUAHUA.
Yep, once again, the little bugger was free to roam and didn't want us to go anywhere near its abode. Always this thing hates us and SCARES ME TO DEATH. Let me say it again, he/she hates us. Not a sweet dog. Come to think of it, I've never met a nice chihuahua.

Until today I didn't know how to spell chihuahua. Today one of my kids told me how to spell it. I'm happy to give them those moments when they may teach the teacher. Although really, this happens very often.

I also found out today that Sadie is about 30 years old in dog years. She seems to be dragging for a 30 year old. I guess in 2 years, if given the chance, I might nap a lot too.
I CANNOT WAIT TO BE 30!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment