Okay, here is an update on the progression of my 2009 Goals:
- I have been doing Zumba or Yoga 3-4 times a week. YAY FOR MY BODY!
- I have not set my alarm earlier than 6:30 on any workday morning this month. Wow. Never thought I would really do that!
- I drink water a lot now!! I'm hoping this will make it easier to drink alcohol even when I am not thirsty. This will expedite the drinking process and take much less effort and time than FORCING myself to drink. I rarely get thirsty but now I am getting better at teaching myself to drink when I am not thirsty.
- Well, I have tried bananas in a few dishes and drinks. I am miles away from liking them though. And I haven't actually taken a bite from a real, live banana. Gag.
- Journaling, sewing, planning gardening, word puzzles once a week....almost....more like twice a month. GOOD FOR ME.
- EEEK, tomorrow ends February and I haven't cleaned the car this month!!! I did clean it when I was sick and it was 15 degrees in our garage last month though.
- Doing good on reading 1 fiction and 1 non-fiction book/ month, saving money, got my summer jobs all planned out...
So, second month of the year and I'm pretty happy with things:) Life is good, love my hubby, job, and everything else i crowd in my life. SUPER SARAH STRIKES AGAIN!!!
Wow, I am the world's worst speller.